Monday, May 9, 2011

Stress

I am experiencing a lot of anxiety and stress today. I don't want to go into it on here but it has to do with insurance, and the state of one of my friendships. I constantly stress over something. I wish adulthood was easier.... I wish friendships were easier for me, and I wish I didn't need people. Some aspies need no one. I wish I were like that, then my life would be simpler. Sure I might feel lonelier, but, I wouldn't have to agonize if I am doing something right, or if I'm driving this person away.

Sometimes I wish I could jump into a tunnel and just teleport to a self-made universe.....A place where everything is easy for me and I don't get stressed out. Where sounds aren't loud, everything is the same and straight forward, and where I didn't need my mom to pay my car insurance. She will only pay it under certain terms and it is exactly that which has me stressing....

No comments:

Post a Comment