Friday, May 6, 2011

I still feel depressed today but not as bad as I did yesterday. I made some good choices yesterday and I feel better about that. I rode my landlord's bike two miles yesterday. It felt very invigorating and for a few minutes I forgot who I was. That was nice. I tithed, got some money back at purple glaze, and I got to eat dinner at my aunt's and uncle's house. It was fun playing dominoes and catching up.

I think I have a case of approval addiction. I have to be okay with everyone all the time and I have to be liked by everyone. How I feel about myself is determined how others feel about me. I hate that. I wish I didn't care. I could live with so much more freedom if I just didn't give a crap. I wish I had a thicker skin. There are some things I like about my teacher, but I feel like there are some things that I know that she will never know. Of course, I would never tell her that because people don't want to know how much you know, but how much you care. Plus, it's never nice to tell someone older than you that you think their mindset is wrong, even if it is. I wish she understood that sometimes every second is a struggle for me. Like this morning, when everything was so loud and I felt my skin crawling. Some people's voices are like a boom box.....

No comments:

Post a Comment