Friday, May 6, 2011

The power of a few smiles and laughs

It's amazing how a few smiles and laughs can change one's outlook on life. A few hours ago I was really depressed and anxious and wanted to die. Now I feel loads better. A few laughs and smiles really did the trick. I think it's also helpful to get out one's grateful list.

8things:
it's chicken day!
2 dollar chicken at school (normally it's 2.75)
I'm doing well in class
BBQ sauce and how tasty it is
I get to go to the opera tonight with friends
my apartment
got to spend time with family last night
my aunt's cooking

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It's funny. I did the same thing a couple of days ago. I woke up and listed ten things I was grateful for. It brightend up my day.

Post a Comment