Monday, May 16, 2011

relief

I say relief because I got an 85 on my a+ final and a 90 on my chapter 7 test. I was stressing about those last night, and I didn't get home from work until almost 10:30 so I didn't have much time to go over those.




I am pleased that I worked almost 11 hours yesterday. That means I got 18 hours this past weekend. I will have more money to pay my bills and do other stuff. That feels good to me to be semi-self sufficient. My goal is to get to the point to where I don't need my mom's help for anything. My feet are really sore, and my back and legs were really sore earlier. I need to get ankle braces or something to keep my ankles and feet stable. I can't afford motion control shoes and even if I could I can't find any that are black and non slip. Maybe there's some non slip things I can put on the soles?




I felt sad earlier today. My mom texted me earlier today and told me that she wished I was coming to Bristow to help her run errands since she can barely walk. I felt bad. I felt like a bad daughter. But the thing is, she needs to walk. She needs to exercise. She needs to get out and be around people again. I feel like I'm not doing her any favors by doing that. I feel bad for her, but at the same time I feel like it's her fault for letting herself get so heavy.




No comments:

Post a Comment