Tuesday, August 3, 2010

School, School, School

I start school in 13 days!! After six years out, I am going back, I am nervous because I don't have a job or housing yet, but I am trusting God to lead me to the right place. I'm excited to be taking CISCO networking and getting into the IT field. I just hope it doesn't tank anytime soon.
I am so tired of working minimum wage jobs, but I feel that working minimum wage has helped me develop an appreciation for having an education. I am determined to be the best student I can be when I go back. I want to be successful, independent, able to help others, and happy in my career.

I am also nervous about my car. Tangee has a messed up wheel baring, which is causing her front passenger wheel to do funny things. It has thrown her out of alignment and she is eating front tires like there's no tomorrow. That won't do if I have to drive back and forth everyday. My mom seems to think the car isn't out of alignment, but I know for a fact that it is. I know that car like the back of my hand.

Pray my voc rehab application gets approved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we all can identify with this

Post a Comment