Sunday, August 15, 2010

I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away......

After six years out of the classroom working menial jobs for minimum wage, da ta dum.......I start school tomorrow! Yay! I will be going to Tulsa Tech and taking CISCO networking. I thought this day would never arrive. I'm nervous and excited. I'm also worried about gas money. It seems like the four or five days before payday are always the tightest. I am hoping I get a job soon. Applying for more places, and I have to go to walmart tomorrow and talk to Lois. It turns out that 81st and Lewis didn't do what they were supposed to do and so I am still registered as being employed with walmart. I'm hoping maybe a transfer will come my way. Glenpool and Sapulpa are the closest to my school and the second closest to my home....

No comments:

Post a Comment