Saturday, January 12, 2013

I really want to start posting on here more regularly. And, I need to update some stuff on my profile. It's amazing how much has changed in my life over the past year. I've gone from being anti-marriage to can't wait to be married. I used to care so much about what others thought. Now I don't care so much anymore. I'm living for me. However, in the process, I need to figure out how that translates into living for God. I know one thing. I will not live my life for the approval of other women in my church anymore. Because really, they are not my friends. They are my aquaintances. They hardly ever call me or text me. In fact, I have to do most of the work. And, that is fine, but, I'm not going to worry if one of my decisions displeases any of them anymore. I do what's easiest for me, and what's right for me. 

In other news, I've been sick for 3 weeks straight. What started as a sore throat has turned into bronchitis and I feel like an elephant is on my chest. It makes it hard to think, get stuff done, be at a heart level, or do anything pathways related. Not to mention start packing my stuff to move. Hopefully these antibiotics will start packing a punch soon.

Otherwise I'm doing okay. I really like who I am at this time in my life. I'm getting married in 2 months and 4 days. So hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment