Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm sick

I'm sick, and it's a week before my CCNA exam! EEEEEKKK! I got sick just a few weeks ago and was out for a whole week. Now I am armed with antibiotics and hoping and praying that I will feel well enough to at least go to church tomorrow and go to school and work the next day.


I am now seeing a guy named Thomas. We've been together a little over six months. He's cool. I'm
happy. Except I'm a little worried about how pleasing our relationship is to God. And, I'm not sure if I want to marry anyone.

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Hope you get better...really.
I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

Post a Comment